top of page

Electoral enrollment


The AEC manages enrolments in federal, state and local government elections. To enrol for the first time or get back on the roll, you can enrol online here. You will need to provide evidence of your identity. You can use your driver’s licence, Australian passport number or have someone who is enrolled confirm your identity.


If you need to enrol to vote for the first time or you have changed addresses you will need to fill out an electoral enrolment form which can be downloaded through the Australian Electoral Commission website.


If you have questions about voting, elections or electorates you will probably find the information by visiting the AEC website.


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Vimeo Social Icon
bottom of page